Cotto v Mayweather promo [Archive] - Kyokushin4life

View Full Version : Cotto v Mayweather promo

sandman
04-14-2012, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJM19zOP5xI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Like always, I'm pulling for whoever is in front of Mayweather. I like Cotto - great boxer, and seems like a decent guy - but Mayweather is probably too fast for him...

hokuto12
04-14-2012, 11:25 PM
SO Floyd is getting one last fight in before he goes to gaol. Still don't understand how someone that has been sentence to a term of imprisonment hasn't started his term yet.

sandman
04-14-2012, 11:57 PM
SO Floyd is getting one last fight in before he goes to gaol. Still don't understand how someone that has been sentence to a term of imprisonment hasn't started his term yet.

Apparently fame and fortune come in handy when it comes to this type of stuff... :mad:

FredInChina
04-15-2012, 05:25 AM
(...) fame and fortune come in handy when it comes to this type of stuff...

Not in the first world Sandman ;):eek:

Osu!

sandman
04-15-2012, 12:31 PM
If he was a banker he would not have needed to schedule a fight to postpone his sentence - in fact, rather than a sentence he probably would have got a bonus check :rolleyes:

49ers1970
04-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Osu! I am wondering if Mayweather is now fighting to protect his legacy instead of
build off of it. If he was truly interested in building off his legacy, he and his promotor
would have made the Pacquiao fight happen around 2 years ago. Mayweather is waiting for Pacquiao to get older so he has a better chance of winning. I believe
Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao's workrate, power and the ability to use fast footwork
to set up his combinations. This would mean that Mayweather would have to actually
work hard to win his fights. Mayweather is a legend in his own right, but hmmm......
This fight should have happened 1-2xs. already.
I am wondering at 35, if Mayweather is looking past Cotto and is due for a major upset loss somewhat similiar to Roy Jones Jr. when Jones got knocked out by Tarver
in 2 rds. of their rematch, 8 years ago.

Osu!