Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton [Archive] - Kyokushin4life

View Full Version : Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton

Bloke
09-20-2007, 08:42 AM
His fight against Floyd Mayweather Junior is not far off so here are some highlights to whet the appetite.

YouTube - Hitman Hatton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9gMdmS4c0)

Is there a better body puncher in boxing today than this?

nzproud
09-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Bloke thanks for the video. When is he fighting? I'm so glad that this is going to happen. Also great that mayweather didn't retire after his great win over oscar.

Bloke
09-20-2007, 09:01 AM
NZP - how did I know you would be the first one in here once I mentioned Ricky Hatton?

The fight is on early December - I cant wait it should be amazing.

Liu
09-23-2007, 12:21 AM
I love his uppercuts and hooks. Amazing technique. Thanks for sharing Bloke.

ojgsxr6
09-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Miguel Cotto also is known for his body punches.

Bloke
12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
The fight is tommorow night - would love to see it.

toma
12-07-2007, 03:49 PM
I think lil' Floyd is going to take this one. Hatton is really good but...i don't know, i don't see him beat Mayweather.
I read an interview from Mayweather's father. He was saying that this fight will end like the Gatti fight (Gatti lost badly by TKO). Remember Floyd and his father don't have any relationship nowadays. His father is one of the best trainers outhere (Floyd is a champion because of him) and he is really good when it comes to predict the outcome of a fight. So i have to go with him on this one.

Brad
12-07-2007, 04:20 PM
good job Bloke Hatton is the man i think thats one of the best vids ive seen.

niceguy
12-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Am a Hatton fan, but this bout is too close to call.The heart says Hatton but my gut says PBF. Hope Hatton brings his "body punching kitchen sink" to the fight :D

Miguel
12-07-2007, 06:11 PM
The fight is tommorow night - would love to see it.

Im sure it'll be floating around a little place called youtube in the days following the fight ;)

I first found out about Hatton in a preview before the Cotto vs Mosley fight. He seems to train pretty hard and judging by his record it looks like hes living up to his nickname lol. This should be a good fight.

tmd
12-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Gotta Back Ricky - I think he fights in a Kyokushin style, he uses a lot of body shots for a boxer and like to stalk his man, rearly backing off - He fights like the other guys just nicked his bird!

koji112091
12-07-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm really wanting Hatton to win this. I can't stand mayweather. He might love boxing but I think he is in it more for the money.

Bloke
12-08-2007, 10:00 AM
He fights like the other guys just nicked his bird!

Thanks TMD - I was out last night and have a bit of a head on me but that really made me laugh.

I hope Ricky can do it but it will be tough.

Come On!!!