[PRIDE] Sakuraba HL by Robbypark [Archive] - Kyokushin4life

View Full Version : [PRIDE] Sakuraba HL by Robbypark

kyokushin4life
04-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Sakuraba HL by Robbypark

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KMI0J7BG

Decadent~!
05-03-2006, 11:54 AM
This just in: last night at K-1's HERO's show at Yoyogi, Akira Maeda introduced a man under a Tiger Mask and it turned out to be Kazushi Sakuraba who has now jumped from PRIDE to K-1. The only reaction I have now is that we should congratulate Sakuraba for the move, and hope that is his well being is protected now; in the past 8 years, he has fought people larger than him with the exception of Royler and Renzo Gracie. Sakuraba is one of the more celebrated fighters in MMA and hopefully this fresh start will give him a chance too expand his horizons.

daisukey
05-04-2006, 08:51 PM
This just in: last night at K-1's HERO's show at Yoyogi, Akira Maeda introduced a man under a Tiger Mask and it turned out to be Kazushi Sakuraba who has now jumped from PRIDE to K-1. The only reaction I have now is that we should congratulate Sakuraba for the move, and hope that is his well being is protected now; in the past 8 years, he has fought people larger than him with the exception of Royler and Renzo Gracie. Sakuraba is one of the more celebrated fighters in MMA and hopefully this fresh start will give him a chance too expand his horizons.

woa, saku is in hero's now. :shock:

RASor
08-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Osu,

Sad, I missed the clip of highlights. I hope that the file could be uploaded again. Thank you.

Osu!