Out before he hit the ground.... [Archive] - Kyokushin4life

View Full Version : Out before he hit the ground....

ksan
08-22-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/604831/e502aef4/knock_out_.html

Very fast and hard knockout....

Bardock
08-22-2009, 09:41 PM
That was.. beautiful..
(and very ugly)

tmd
08-22-2009, 09:58 PM
There was a similar knockout in the IKF World at Palace 05, Guy went stiff, arms down by his sides before be went over like a plank, just like this it you had to admire the technique but hope no long term damage was done.

seienchin
08-23-2009, 01:40 AM
That was ugly and good - for reasons to me that might not be the same as others who have already posted.

The thing that was ugly, was that they gave him his trophy while the medics were still working on the other guy.

the thing that was good, is that he was more concerned about his fellow competitor than he was pleased about winning. He was really uncomfortable, and even when they made him pose for a photo- his gaze immediately went over to the resus team.

Major raspberries blown at the fight administration for handing a trophy out at such an inappropriate time. Major kudos to the winner, for having his priorities right.

kakatootoshi
08-23-2009, 11:29 AM
I know the downed guy is still alive!

ksan
08-23-2009, 06:02 PM
That was ugly and good - for reasons to me that might not be the same as others who have already posted.

The thing that was ugly, was that they gave him his trophy while the medics were still working on the other guy.

the thing that was good, is that he was more concerned about his fellow competitor than he was pleased about winning. He was really uncomfortable, and even when they made him pose for a photo- his gaze immediately went over to the resus team.

Major raspberries blown at the fight administration for handing a trophy out at such an inappropriate time. Major kudos to the winner, for having his priorities right.

Good spotting there Seeinchin... i think it took way to long for him to come back... its at least 1 min 30 later when the clip ends and he is still not back... Seen a similar thing once in a tourney and even the very experienced tournament organisers started to look visibly agitated when they took a guy of the tatami on a stretcher (still not responsive)

mcuz
03-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Great knockout - that's what happens when you carry your hands that low. especially against a taller guy who only has to kick at chudan level to take your head off when you are leaning to the side.

I never enjoy seeing someone down like that for a long period of time. Any fighter who isn't concerned about his opponent being down is a real prick. However in this video that is NOT the case, the guy shows genuine concern - respect