iconAll times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

» Kyokushin4life » Blogs » mary222

Old

cross fit rules!

Posted 09-04-2008 at 07:25 PM by mary222
for the last 6months a small group from the dojo doing a cross fit trainning once week. my sensei told me about it a fes weeks ago but i wasnt to excited about it but after the third reminder of the adress n time fot the trainning i kindda got the hint that she wanted me to go...

first let me tell you what the place is like. it is call l'usine (french for factory) it is located in one of those old style industrial neiborhood. so i i am in my car trying to convince my self that it...
Senior K4L Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

roll the dice

Posted 08-05-2008 at 03:04 PM by mary222
Roll the dice – Bukowski

If you’re going to try, go all the way.
Otherwise, don’t even start.
If you’re going to try, go all the way.
This could mean losing girfriends,wives,relatives, jobs
and maybe your mind.
Go all the way.
It could mean not eating for 3 or 4 days.
It could mean freezing on a park bench.
It could mean jail, it could mean derision,
mockery,
isolation.
Isolation is the gift,
all the
Senior K4L Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

here we go !

Posted 07-30-2008 at 04:31 PM by mary222
vacations are finaly over for me. i took almost 2 months away from any kind of serious trainning (my longest time in 3 years) as i wrote before my goal is the shodan gradding june 2009 so i figured that next year is going to be pretty intense that i needed to make sure i was well rested focus and ready to go.

So here i am two weeks of being in the gym every day (dojo being close until august 04) im doing a lot of basic conditionning cardio and weights to be ready to start karate again...
Senior K4L Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"absorb what is usefull; reject was is uselless" - Bruce Lee

Posted 06-05-2008 at 04:06 PM by mary222
i love this forum, it's a great source of info and lots of fun. But it seems that recently 20% of the thread are about "improving kyokushin" i have huge respect for all martial art practitioner and i believe that every style has it's goods and bads. It really is personnal opinion and even more personal are the reason why you chose this one over this other one. Why is everyone one wants to know who's best. what is the ultimate art, who's gonna kick who's butt?...

Ok kyokushin...
Senior K4L Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

too much information

Posted 05-26-2008 at 05:28 PM by mary222
Updated 05-26-2008 at 05:30 PM by mary222
when i'm intersted in something i become kindda crazy i've gotta know everything about it EVERYTHING. And like many of you kyokushin is one thing that i can't get enough of.
This "addiction" is getting worst recently, to the point that it is distracting me... in my tranning

To me kyokushin is life. it is not something that you can understand at first glance, it is whole with all it's aspect. you cannot choose to ignore some aspect that don't suit you.
probleme...
Senior K4L Member
Posted in Uncategorized