iconAll times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Kyokushin4life Dojos around the Globe Dojo Homepage [Kyokushin Karate] KFK Offical website 2010

Old 06-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
IFKQ80
K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK
IFKQ80 is an unknown quantity at this point
KFK Offical website 2010

Myself and the KFK Committee memebers are proud to report the launch of The KFK Offical website, it has been created with the purpose of providing all information on the latest news event and tournaments.

Website link: www.kyokushin-kuwait.com

like to thank mr. Mubarak Al-Homod for is great effort in designing the website and Mr. Nael Al-Ghanim for his great effort with all the pictures and videos.

Suggestions and comments are highly appreciated.

Please visit back as more update and information will be added with time.

Thank you everyone for your support and interest!

Ali Al-Manaseer
Old 06-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #2
ashiharakaicho
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: Ashihara Karate
ashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFKQ80 View Post
Myself and the KFK Committee memebers are proud to report the launch of The KFK Offical website, it has been created with the purpose of providing all information on the latest news event and tournaments. Suggestions and comments are highly appreciated.
Dear Ali,

Nice site - I especially like the banner image - one of my black belts continuously does those type of designs and has been wanting me to change our site to something like that. I sent him a link to your site and now that will probably get him raving again.

I look forward to reading more. Is Shihan Sulaiman still teaching in Kuwait?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:35 AM   #3
IFKQ80
K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK
IFKQ80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear ashiharakaicho,

I'm please that you liked the website more work is to be done of course this is just the start and Shihan Sulaiman is still teaching and active.

We are proud to have him with us in Kyokushin Committee of Kuwait and he is still teaching and running his own dojo.

Please take care and keep in touch.

OSU !!!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
ashiharakaicho
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: Ashihara Karate
ashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to beholdashiharakaicho is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFKQ80 View Post
Dear ashiharakaicho, I'm please that you liked the website more work is to be done of course this is just the start and Shihan Sulaiman is still teaching and active. We are proud to have him with us in Kyokushin Committee of Kuwait and he is still teaching and running his own dojo. Please take care and keep in touch. OSU !!!
Osu, you welcome and nice to be in touch. Pleased that Shihan Sulaiman is still active. Recently his mom passed away. Is that the Sea Club where he is teaching?

Hey, are you interested in attending our 30th Anniversary championships in South Africa in October?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
joseph41
New K4Ler

Org/Style: shidokan
joseph41 is on a distinguished road
oss