iconAll times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

Kyokushin4life Trainings General Equipment Kyokushin Thai Boxing Shorts on eBay

Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
BigAl

Org/Style: N/A
BigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to all
Kyokushin Thai Boxing Shorts on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kyokushin-Thai-B...item2a0c7df968

I can't wait to score one of these.

If you have any questions on weight training, feel free to PM me. I don't know everything, but I'll be glad to help the best I can.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
Dean
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: n/a
Dean will become famous soon enough
These look great and the name of the person selling would suggest that they will be the genuine article.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
ksan
Senior Moderator

Org/Style: Kicky & Punchy
ksan is a splendid one to beholdksan is a splendid one to beholdksan is a splendid one to beholdksan is a splendid one to beholdksan is a splendid one to beholdksan is a splendid one to beholdksan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
These look great and the name of the person selling would suggest that they will be the genuine article.

The seller`s name is a dead give away alright
Old 12-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
Dent
Senior Moderator

Org/Style: IOGKF/ IKO 1
Dent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond repute
Osu!

Just wondering, is there much of a demand for Kyokushin shorts? I know of a couple of Dojo where they have specified shorts for some of the training, which I find very interesting. A return to the old ways.

Osu!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
BigAl

Org/Style: N/A
BigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to allBigAl is a name known to all
I would definitely think so. I don't get to do too much Muay Thai training anymore, but I know there is a lot of Kyokushin guys who would love to represent the style when trying out some kickboxing matches.

If you have any questions on weight training, feel free to PM me. I don't know everything, but I'll be glad to help the best I can.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
epking1
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK/BKK
epking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to behold
Ha Ha

These are 100% legit, I have a pair myself.
They are sold through ebay by Shihan Pickthall.

Wonder Who Created/Designed them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
Just wondering, is there much of a demand for Kyokushin shorts?
No as much as traditional thai shorts, but we have no gi fight/training sessions and people wear these.

I was creating a design for a friend, When "I" came up with the idea for these before having it stolen by the formentioned Shihan!!!!! it was just something to wear to show your style etc when training in other gyms. Not my best design but keeps all the elements in.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
kyofighter
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK
kyofighter has a spectacular aura aboutkyofighter has a spectacular aura about
Awesome. I might buy these shorts for our dojo , for the kickboxing class.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Dent
Senior Moderator

Org/Style: IOGKF/ IKO 1
Dent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond reputeDent has a reputation beyond repute
Osu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epking1 View Post
Wonder Who Created/Designed them...
Not my best design but keeps all the elements in.
All I can say is that you're going to have to be one heck of a dolphin guy to top your design skills!

Osu!
Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #9
Dobbersky
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: KokuTora Ashiha
Dobbersky is a jewel in the roughDobbersky is a jewel in the roughDobbersky is a jewel in the rough
Just wondering if there are going to be Ashihara and Enshin Shorts produced too.

But at present until I drop a few sizes the shorts are too small for me

OSU!!!!
Old 12-31-2010, 01:20 AM   #10
senshido
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IKKU
senshido is a splendid one to beholdsenshido is a splendid one to beholdsenshido is a splendid one to beholdsenshido is a splendid one to beholdsenshido is a splendid one to beholdsenshido is a splendid one to beholdsenshido is a splendid one to behold
yes these were on sale at the 2010 British Open
Old 12-31-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
Deaken
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IKO1
Deaken is a name known to allDeaken is a name known to allDeaken is a name known to allDeaken is a name known to allDeaken is a name known to allDeaken is a name known to all
I thought they looked great and just ordered a pair. will wear them when I teach kickboxing.

Thanks for posting this!
Old 12-31-2010, 08:41 PM   #12
epking1
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK/BKK
epking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to beholdepking1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
All I can say is that you're going to have to be one heck of a dolphin guy to top your design skills!

Osu!
Dolphins can wait and to be honest, closest im going to get is Sea World so i'll stick with the graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbersky View Post
Enshin Shorts produced too.
OSU!!!!
Would love to design a pair for Enshin, now i wonder who could give me clearence...???

(i wouldn't want to design them without prior approval)
Old 12-31-2010, 09:04 PM   #13
FredInChina
Apprentice

Org/Style: IOGKF,Kyokushin
FredInChina has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by epking1 View Post
Dolphins can wait and to be honest, closest im going to get is Sea World so i'll stick with the graphics.

Would love to design a pair for Enshin, now i wonder who could give me clearence...???

(i wouldn't want to design them without prior approval)
Once you are cleared for design EPKing1, you could, if you like, contact me for manufacturing... We are currently looking at setting up a KD karate gear supply directly out of China.

Osu!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #14
powerof0ne
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: KSK
powerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud ofpowerof0ne has much to be proud of
Sharp looking shorts, I wouldn't mind ordering a pair one size larger myself.
Osu!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:34 AM   #15
Bardock
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: WKO
Bardock is a jewel in the roughBardock is a jewel in the roughBardock is a jewel in the roughBardock is a jewel in the rough
Tempting...
Old 01-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #16
harukaze
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: Enshin Kaikan
harukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredInChina View Post
Once you are cleared for design EPKing1, you could, if you like, contact me for manufacturing... We are currently looking at setting up a KD karate gear supply directly out of China.

Osu!
Now THIS sounds exciting!
And the shorts are of course uber kewl as well!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #17
FredInChina
Apprentice

Org/Style: IOGKF,Kyokushin
FredInChina has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by harukaze View Post
Now THIS sounds exciting!
Thank you Harukaze.
Dent & I are tentatively exploring the avenue of providing specifically designed and tested KD karate gear...
We'll see where this will lead us.

Osu!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #18
yoshukai
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: World Yoshukai
yoshukai will become famous soon enough
Awesome Fred. You set it up and I will buy!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #19
sandman
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: WYKKO
sandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond reputesandman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thank you Harukaze.
Dent & I are tentatively exploring the avenue of providing specifically designed and tested KD karate gear...

Osu!
If you need a product tester, give me a ring!

On a serious note, that sounds fantastic - looking forward to seeing where that takes you
Old 01-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #20
harukaze
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: Enshin Kaikan
harukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to beholdharukaze is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thank you Harukaze.

Osu!
Big OSU to that! Best of luck, we need more knockdown products that are readily accessible Stateside!