iconAll times are GMT. The time now is 10:57 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

» Kyokushin4life » Dojos around the Globe » Dojo Homepage » Daido Juku Kudo Dojo in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria [1st Week]

Old 11-05-2006, 09:05 AM   #1
ibuki

Org/Style: Judo
ibuki will become famous soon enoughibuki will become famous soon enough
Daido Juku Kudo Dojo in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria [1st Week]

[Country] Bulgaria
[Suburb] Stara Zagora
[Style/Organization] Daido Juku Kudo / International Kudo federation

OSU!
The Dojo that I practise in doesn’t have a particular name. It is situated in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and is one of the few that practice Daido Juku Kudo in the Balkan Peninsula. It is under a sports club, called Te Kami. Since I am the representative of the style in Stara Zagora, I am the person who leads the training sessions, which take place each Saturday and Sunday from 17 pm till 19:30 pm. One can read and see much about the Daido Juku style, but I will point at what part of its development are the people that practice in my Dojo. Since Daido Juku is a new style in Bulgaria and particularly in Stara Zagora, we concentrate on the basic techniques that are the foundation of Kudo. The sessions tsart with warm up, continue with Kihon and Ido Geiko, followed by combinations and Nage/Ne Waza with a partner, and finish with half an hour of Kumite.
Since sports club Te Kami is traditionally a Kyokushin based place, from Monday till Friday You can always practice the good old Kyokushin. There are other activities spread throughout the week such as Tae Bo, Kempo and Vo Viet Dao.
Everyone is welcomed in my Dojo. Each person is able to find a system(systems) to practice in order to self-improve. So if You find a way through Bulgaria, please let me know
OSU!

Last edited by kyokushin4life; 11-05-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:04 PM   #2
nzproud
Fight Ippatsu!

Org/Style: IKO1
nzproud is just really nicenzproud is just really nicenzproud is just really nicenzproud is just really nice
Osu! Good read. Ill drop in if I get to go to Bulgaria in the future.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:36 PM   #3
Aunty Ichigeki
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IKO1
Aunty Ichigeki will become famous soon enoughAunty Ichigeki will become famous soon enough
Awesome to see so many girls in the class
Old 02-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
gojuryu
New K4Ler

Org/Style: IOGKF
gojuryu
nice,good luck to the dojo!