iconAll times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.

» Kyokushin4life » Trainings » General Equipment » Original IKO Branch Chief lapel pin for sale.

Old 10-05-2007, 01:36 PM   #1
Spirit

Org/Style: KDA
Spirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to behold
Original IKO Branch Chief lapel pin for sale.

I have an original (lapel) Branch Chief's kanku pin for sale.
It is real gold (think 18k), red and white kanku (smaller than a dime) from the 80's, straight from Sosai himself.
You can get this any more, only B/C's got them!!!
Can be seen in the back of Kyokushin Karate mag volume 4 no.1 1981 (English version)

Bidding starts at $250.00 USD
PM me if you are really interested
Old 10-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #2
vapor
Über Mod

Org/Style: IKO1
vapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to behold
jap man,

That seems like such a treasure...are you sure you want to let that go?

vapor
Old 10-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #3
Spirit

Spirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to beholdSpirit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapor View Post
jap man,

That seems like such a treasure...are you sure you want to let that go?

vapor

At this point in time the cake is more important than the frosting...So yes at the right price.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #4
kyokushin4life
Administrator

Org/Style: One Ring
kyokushin4life has disabled reputation
Posting a picture may help attracting more people too. Japman-san!

Osu!
One Ring
Old 10-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #5
Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyokushin4life View Post
Posting a picture may help attracting more people too. Japman-san!

Osu!
I'd like to but can't don't have one nor a dig; cam;...
Then again if you know what I'm selling you don't need the pic, you'd jump on it.
Funny everyone wants the books and magz, but this is something way more, it is from the hands of Sosai...
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 PM   #6
vapor
Über Mod

vapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to beholdvapor is a splendid one to behold
Does this happen to be your auction?

Kyokushin Branch Chief's Gold "Kanku" Lapel Pin 1982 - (eBay item 220159376674 end time Oct-21-07 06:13:55 PDT)

vapor
Old 10-18-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
Shokei Marcsui
Hate running? Join Karate

Org/Style: ???
Shokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud ofShokei Marcsui has much to be proud of
Very interesting.

If this is your auction spirit, most ebayers like to wait till the last minute to bid Who knows, you may get more money for it.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
Spirit

Ksan, Yes it is

Marc, get in line with Ksan and bid....
Old 10-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #9
yann
K4L Member

Org/Style: bkk
yann is on a distinguished road
Wink

how would u differentiate this bc lapel pin from a lapel pin from the seventies?
i have one looks the same as yours?? i got mine from steve arneil in ermmmm
79' i think.
i dont want to sell it, but im interested..
ps, my old sensei (gary bufton) told me that in the 70's u were expected to wear the lapel pin when u went out in the evening..
but senior karateka also told him, that if they went anywhere 'dodgy' they would remove all identifying' apparell' before entering the establishment'
osu! yann
Old 10-19-2007, 08:58 PM   #10
kyofighter
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK
kyofighter has a spectacular aura aboutkyofighter has a spectacular aura about
I have one just like that also , I could probably say that it's from Sosai just to sell it ...joking.
You can buy them in Europe at the martial arts supplies stores , mine is from the Romanian Kyokushin Organization, it was only $10.
Good luck with the sell, though a little bit pricey.
Osu
Old 10-19-2007, 10:02 PM   #11
nzproud
Fight Ippatsu!

nzproud is just really nicenzproud is just really nicenzproud is just really nicenzproud is just really nice
Good luck with the auction.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #12
Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yann View Post
how would u differentiate this bc lapel pin from a lapel pin from the seventies?
i have one looks the same as yours?? i got mine from steve arneil in ermmmm
79' i think.
i dont want to sell it, but im interested..
ps, my old sensei (gary bufton) told me that in the 70's u were expected to wear the lapel pin when u went out in the evening..
but senior karateka also told him, that if they went anywhere 'dodgy' they would remove all identifying' apparell' before entering the establishment'
osu! yann
I would think they are the same...
It is all Gold with a painted kanku (excellant paint desing) & the edges and center (gold) are ever so slighty raised.

kyofighter...
NOT even close to the one I got, I have one of those to. They are a tad bigger, thinner, and are not Gold !!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:08 PM   #13
kyofighter
Senior K4L Member

Org/Style: IFK
kyofighter has a spectacular aura aboutkyofighter has a spectacular aura about
I don't want to argue or something but mine is a replica of the one you have , and yes it is gold. I can post a photo if you want, same size and everything.
In 1995 the first European Championship after Sosai's death was held in Romania - with that occasion we could buy them in silver or gold. Everyone was present at that tournament, kyokushin was not officially separated yet.
Osu